- Castle Rock
- Chula Vista
- Imperial Beach
- Lynwood Hills
- National City
- Otay Mesa
- Palm City
- San Diego - South
- San Ysidro
Find other service areas
Fetch! Pet Care
3620 Lindbergh St
San Diego, CA 92154
Fetch! Pet Care
Fetch! Pet Care is a full service pet care company. We offer a variety of services to meet your needs.
- Private dog walking services - set a weekly schedule, or book on an as-needed basis. Our dog walkers offer you ultimate flexibility and provide the exercise your pup needs each day.
- Pet visits for cats, birds, fish, reptiles and other pets - our sitters will stop by to scoop the box, put out fresh food and water, and of course, provide plenty of love.
- Private in-home boarding for dogs and cats - let your pet come stay at our place while you are away.
- Special needs animals - we have vet techs on our team to help administer medication and provide special attention to our aging pets.
- Home services - we rotate lights, water plants and bring up your mail.
- Pet Taxi - As part of our special pet sitting services, we can transport your pet to all of his/her appointments
- New service coming in 2015! Pet visits for horses - we look forward to providing care for your horse while you are away.
- Looking for a service not listed? Give us a call and we'll tailor one to fit your needs.
Loving care from experienced pet professionals.
The team is very proud of the service we provide to clients and their pets in South San Diego. Our pet sitters do everything from in-home pet visits in Chula Vista to midday dog walks in Imperial Beach to in-home boarding in Eastlake to overnight sitting in Bonita. Each of our sitters has been screened to ensure they meet our high standards including a well-rounded skill set and friendly personality. They are also background checked, bonded and fully insured. We would love to have an opportunity to learn more about your needs. Complete the short form to the right and we'll contact you right away with more information.
Peace of mind when you are away from your pets is our priority.
The first step in our process is to learn more about you and your pets. Once we gather that information we'll suggest the best mix of our services to provide quality care and maintain your budget. Next we'll introduce you to your sitter so they can come to your home for a consultation. This in-person meeting allows you and your pets to be 100% comfortable with your sitter. It also gives us a chance to learn more about you, your pets, and your home.
You never have to worry or find yourself without coverage if your pet sitter gets sick or has an emergency. Our team is always there to back up your primary sitter day or night. For your additional peace of mind, every Fetch! professional is background-checked, bonded and insured. You and your pet's satisfaction are always guaranteed.