Servicing: Bellevue, Medina, Mercer Island, Renton, Seattle, Downtown Seattle, Central Seattle, South Seattle, Madrona, W. Lake Sammamish, and S. Lake Washington.
We are Karen and Cameron Thompson, local owners, operators and Pack Leaders of Fetch! Pet Care, serving Seattle, Madison Park, Columbia City, Madrona, Capital Hill, So. Seattle, Bellevue, Medina, West Lake Sammamish and Mercer Island. #MakeFetchHappen
Why leave your pet with someone new every day, when you can leave them with a consistent friend? With Fetch! Pet Care serving Downtown Seattle-Bellevue, you get more than a pet sitter or dog walker. You get a friend — who is bonded, insured, background checked, and comes with glowing reviews.
We pride ourselves in knowing that your pet is safe, cared for, played with, and loved by us — from Bellevue to Mercer Island and downtown Seattle. We also honor the The Fetch! Happy Pets Promise™: peace of mind, convenience, and guaranteed satisfaction for you and your pets.
Our in-home pet care specialties include:
• Private dog walking services - set a weekly schedule, or book on an as-needed basis. Our dog walkers offer you ultimate flexibility and provide the exercise your dog needs daily.
• Pet visits for cats and small caged pets - our pet sitters will stop by to scoop the litter box, put out fresh food and water, and of course, provide plenty of love.
• Puppy care services – a new pup requires consistency, routine and attention. Let our dedicated and trained Fetch! pet sitter customize a feeding, exercise and training schedule just for your pup.
• "Almost Overnight" Pet Visits - give your pets an extended two-hour evening visit in your home as well as another one-hour visit the next morning. It's "almost" like you never left!
• Special needs animals – we go the extra step for senior pets or those who need a little extra TLC, and have skilled professionals on staff to ensure your pet gets the special service it requires.
Interested in a free in-home consultation? Let’s chat!
“Very reliable and professional.” -T.C., 10/10
“Kimberly is loving toward Sam, spends nice time with him, and handles his core needs well.” -D.J., 10/10
“Linda was fantastic with Nigel. We got regular updates and photos of our beautiful boy being taken care of! thank you!” -E.S., 10/10
“Reliability and consistency of having the same walker” -C.R., 9/10
“Very responsive and reliable. I also loved the daily journals, they made me feel connected and added to my sense of well being.” -A.R., 9/10
|Other pet care companies|
|Believes creating a long-term relationship with you and your pet is best.||Varies; transactional focus rather than providing consistent service/people.|
|Service is monitored by the local owner and team of Pet Care Coordinators.||Varies; some offer technology with no local accountability.|
|Local owner recruits, trains and mentors their team of Pet Care Providers.||Varies; providers have limited training and ongoing oversight.|
|All clients are asked to rate their service and provide feedback. Our team listens, learns and improves.||Varies; finding genuine feedback on some providers is difficult.|
|If a Pet Care Provider gets sick and needs help, our team will automatically work on a backup.||Varies; most apps just match you with one person so there is no back up plan.|
If you love pets and want exciting work, apply to be a Fetch! Pet Care Provider! We train every team member and provide ongoing support to help you get the most from your experience. Learn More!