Hello, my name is Tonya Williams! Whether you need a dog walker or pet sitter, I’m here to ensure you and your pets have a great dog walking or pet sitting experience in the Center City Philadelphia area, satisfaction guaranteed!
Philadelphia’s premier dog walking and pet sitting professional service.
Welcome to Fetch! Pet Care — where we tend to the dog walking, pet sitting, puppy playing, cat cuddling, feeding, and belly rubbing care of pet families in Center City Philadelphia. The Fetch! Happy Pets Promise™ guarantees peace of mind, convenience, and satisfaction for you and your pets.
We're not like other pet care services. Our skilled Pet Care Coordinators are standing by to do all the legwork for you by personally selecting an expert dog walker or pet sitter from our large, pet-loving staff to meet your dog or cat’s specific needs. For your peace of mind, each one of our pet caregivers is personally interviewed and trained by us, background checked, bonded, insured, and comes with glowing reviews!
We’re not an app, we’re a professional pet care service (oh and, by the way, we have a great app!). Our Fetch! Pet Care mobile app will enhance the level of convenience, accountability and peace of mind you experience with us. You'll receive a daily online pet journal complete with Pet Care Provider arrival and departure times, a GPS map of every walk or visit, photos, videos, and more.
Whether it’s dog walking in Fairmount Park, cat and small pet sitting in Queen Village, or puppy care in Philadelphia, we bring the most professional and reliable pet services to your doorstep throughout Center City Philadelphia.
Fetch! Pet Care services Center City and University City, offering a variety of services for dogs, cats, puppies and senior pets including:
• Private dog walking services - set a weekly schedule, or book on an as-needed basis. Our dog walkers offer you ultimate flexibility and provide the exercise your dog needs daily.
• Pet visits for cats and small caged pets - our pet sitters will stop by to scoop the litter box, put out fresh food and water, and of course, provide plenty of love.
• Puppy care services – a new pup requires consistency, routine and attention. Let our dedicated and trained Fetch! pet sitter customize a feeding, exercise and training schedule just for your pup.
• "Almost Overnight" Pet Visits - give your pets an extended three-hour evening visit in your home as well as another one-hour visit the next morning. It's "almost" like you never left!
• Special needs animals – we go the extra setp for senior pets or those who need a little extra TLC, and have skilled professionals on staff to ensure your pet gets the special service it requires.
Interested in a free in-home consultation to get to know one of our dog walkers or pet sitters? Submit the "Schedule Service" form above or give us a call at 215-240-4472.
We look forward to hearing from you!
“We love Donna! She sends pictures and updates and the cats love her.” -J.K., 10/10
“I really appreciate the care and attention my pet sitter provides to my kitties! I feel safe and comfortable with Donna being a part of household!” -Annette Crawford, 10/10
“The ease of scheduling and the peace of mind knowing I'm leaving my cat in good hands.” -M.B., 10/10
“You recommended Mark Bonner to me and he has been an important part of my life for years. He has made my trips away from home worry free. I know he will take wonderful care of my cat.” -B.E., 10/10
“Dependable, pet lovers, go the extra mile and easy to book last minute.” -Tess Crouss, 10/10
|Other pet care companies|
|Believes creating a long-term relationship with you and your pet is best.||Varies; transactional focus rather than providing consistent service/people.|
|Service is monitored by the local owner and team of Pet Care Coordinators.||Varies; some offer technology with no local accountability.|
|Local owner recruits, trains and mentors their team of Pet Care Providers.||Varies; providers have limited training and ongoing oversight.|
|All clients are asked to rate their service and provide feedback. Our team listens, learns and improves.||Varies; finding genuine feedback on some providers is difficult.|
|If a Pet Care Provider gets sick and needs help, our team will automatically work on a backup.||Varies; most apps just match you with one person so there is no back up plan.|
If you love pets and want exciting work, apply to be a Fetch! Pet Care Provider! We train every team member and provide ongoing support to help you get the most from your experience. Learn More!