Quality Care for Your Precious Pet
Services we provide include:
- Private dog walking services – set a weekly schedule, or book on an as-needed basis. Our dog walkers offer you ultimate flexibility and provide the exercise your dog needs daily.
- Pet visits for cats and small caged pets – our pet sitters will stop by to scoop the litter box, put out fresh food and water, and of course, provide plenty of love.
- Puppy care services – a new pup requires consistency, routine and attention. Let our dedicated and trained Fetch! pet sitter customize a feeding, exercise and training schedule just for your pup.
- “Almost Overnight” Pet Visits – give your pets an extended three-hour evening visit in your home as well as another one-hour visit the next morning. It’s “almost” like you never left!
- Special needs animals – we go the extra setp for senior pets or those who need a little extra TLC, and have skilled professionals on staff to ensure your pet gets the special service it requires.
Puppy Care Visit
Puppy Care Visits are broken into two 15 minute puppy care visits at client's home including quick breaks as directed. Includes exercise and waste cleanup and, as requested, feeding and home care within 15-minute period. Minimum service is two visits per day which totals to 30 mins a day for the puppy to have exposure, interaction, play and potty breaks.
30, 45 or 60 minutes on-leash exercise in pet's neighborhood. Includes exercise and waste cleanup and, as requested, feeding and home care within 30, 45 or 60-minute period.
30, 45 or 60 minutes in client's home includes indoor exercise and play, feeding, litter/cage cleaning, yard waste cleanup and home care within 30, 45 or 60-minute period.
In Home Overnights
Pet sitter at client's home overnight from approximately 7PM to 7AM. Includes evening and morning private walks, feeding, litter or cage cleaning, mail & newspaper retrieval, plant watering, etc.
Private Dog Boarding
24 hours of care in pet care provider's home based on availability. Client provides pet food, treats and bedding when applicable. Clients receive a 2 hour grace period for pickup. After that it's $9 per hour. If it exceeds 4 hours then clients will be charged for a full day of boarding.
Pet sitter at client's home for a 2-hour evening visit (generally between 6-10PM) and then an hour visit the following morning generally between 7-10am. Includes all of the overnight services - just without the actual sleeping at the client home.
In pet sitter's home based on availability. As early as 8am drop off and 6:00pm pickup. Client to drop off and pick up dog and provide pet food, treats and bedding when applicable