Servicing: Fort Lauderdale
Hi, I am Tammy Brzezniak. Jill Goldstein and I are the owners and managers of Fetch! Plantation. As lifelong animal lovers, it gives us such joy to know that we are bringing happiness to pets and peace of mind to their owners in the community we love!
Loving care from experienced pet professionals!
Need a dog walker? A sitter to come and stay at your home? Doggy or kitty transportation? At Fetch! Pet Care servicing Plantation and the surrounding areas we provide all that and much more! Every service comes with our Fetch! Happy Pets Promise™: peace of mind, convenience, and guaranteed satisfaction!
Our Pet Care Coordinators do all the legwork to personally select the perfect caregiver for your pets. Plus, each pet caregiver is trained, bonded, insured and background checked.
The in-home pet care specialties we provide include:
• Private dog walking services - set a weekly schedule, or book on an as-needed basis. Our dog walkers offer you ultimate flexibility and provide the exercise your pup needs daily.
• Pet visits for cats and other pets - our sitters will stop by to put out fresh food and water, clean up, and of course provide plenty of love!
• In-home overnight visits for dogs and cats - let our pet caretakers keep your babies company while you are away.
• Special needs animals - our sitters are trained in many techniques including pill administration and giving injections.
• Home services - we rotate lights, water plants and bring in the paper.
• Looking for a service we don't provide? Give us a call and we'll tailor one to fit your needs.
We Make FETCH! Happen!®
Interested in an in-home consultation to get to know one of our sitters? Give us a call at 954-764-9400. We're looking forward to hearing from you soon!
|Other pet care companies|
|Believes creating a long-term relationship with you and your pet is best.||Varies; transactional focus rather than providing consistent service/people.|
|Service is monitored by the local owner and team of Pet Care Coordinators.||Varies; some offer technology with no local accountability.|
|Local owner recruits, trains and mentors their team of Pet Care Providers.||Varies; providers have limited training and ongoing oversight.|
|All clients are asked to rate their service and provide feedback. Our team listens, learns and improves.||Varies; finding genuine feedback on some providers is difficult.|
|If a Pet Care Provider gets sick and needs help, our team will automatically work on a backup.||Varies; most apps just match you with one person so there is no back up plan.|
If you love pets and want exciting work, apply to be a Fetch! Pet Care Provider! We train every team member and provide ongoing support to help you get the most from your experience. Learn More!