About the Owner
Hi! My name is Jack Trautenberg. I’m the proud daddy of Snickers -a Shih Tzu and Benji – a Chorkie. I’m the owner of the local Fetch! Pet Care franchise, serving The Main Line areas. I make sure our clients obtain the best pet care experience for their four-legged kids.
We don’t have targets at Fetch! Pet Care®. Our code of values, as follows, forms the basis of our success:
· It is a prerequisite that anyone involved with Fetch! Pet Care is a genuine pet lover.
· Honesty and integrity are vital ingredients of everything that we say and do.
· We provide the highest possible standards of excellence regarding the care of our clients, their pets and homes.
· We believe that the confidentiality and value of every client must be recognized and respected at all times.
· Teamwork is likely to achieve greater results than individuals working on their own.
· We don’t rely on luck. We believe that the successful outcome of everything we do is directly related to the quality and amount of effort we put forward.
Our in-home pet care specialties include:
- Private Dog Walking (daily walks and occasional walks)
- Pet Visits (routine visits for cats, puppies, and small caged pets)
- In-Home Overnight Boarding
- ALMOST Overnight Service (extended three-hour evening visits and one-hour morning visits) in your home.
- Doggie Day Care
We proudly uphold The Fetch! Happy Pets Promise™ under which peace of mind, convenience and satisfaction are guaranteed for you and your pet.
Interested in a free in-home consultation? Let’s chat! We Make FETCH! Happen!® . . . everyday!
Our Company Values
We know how hard it is to find an experienced, reliable pet sitter. So we never want to do anything that will make you question our trust for a second. We’ll do our absolute best to be completely honest and transparent with you about our services and your pet’s care.
Life isn’t predictable. It happens fast. Sometimes, you might need to request last-minute care. Sometimes, you might need us to stay with your pet for an extra hour. Sometimes you might have to cancel services. We get it. We understand. We are reliable partners who go the extra mile to ensure your pet not only gets the care they need but is living the best life possible.
As pet owners ourselves, we understand how important reliability is in a pet care provider. We know your pet might not be able to wait an extra hour to go outside. We know you might not be able to find a backup provider last second. You need us to be there, giving your pet the best care possible, exactly when we say we will be. We know you expect this of us and we expect it of ourselves.