Simply the most professional and trusted pet sitting and dog walking service in Birmingham. Guaranteed.
Welcome to Fetch! Pet Care — where caring for dogs, cats and other small pets in Birmingham is our passion. We’re all about The Fetch! Happy Pets Promise™ which ensures peace of mind, convenience, and satisfaction are guaranteed for you and your pets.
Let our Pet Care Coordinators do all the legwork for you to personally select the most qualified dog walker or pet sitter from our large staff of pet lovers. Each of our friendly and outgoing providers are W2 employees. We never use independent contractors. You will have full transparency and control over your service and account using the MyFetch! Client Concierge System app or web portal. Our technology compliments our local support and coordination staff who are available 365 days per year.
From dog walking in Hoover to pet sitting in Mountain Brook to cat care in Homewood, to private boarding in Vestavia Hills, to overnight pet care in Forest Park, we take the time and hassle out of finding a professional caregiver for your pet.
Fetch! Pet Care services the greater Birmingham area, and offers a wide variety of services for dogs, cats and other small animals to meet all of your pet’s needs.
- Puppy care services – a dedicated and trained Fetch! sitter will customize a feeding, exercise and training schedule just for your pup to ensure it receives the consistency, routine and attention it needs.
- Private dog walking services – we offer weekly recurring on leash dog walks, as well as outings on an as-needed basis. Our experienced dog walkers offer you ultimate flexibility and provide the exercise your four-legged friend needs daily.
- Pet visits for cats and other pets – our pet sitters will stop by to give your pet plenty of TLC and belly rubs, feed and refresh your pet, scoop the litter box and, of course, provide great company.
- Private in-home boarding for dogs and cats – forget the kennels or boarding facilities! Let your pet come stay at one of our pet sitter’s homes and enjoy a cozy, friendly home away from home while you are away.
- Special needs animals – Do you have a senior pet or an animal that just needs a bit extra special attention? We have vet technicians and pet exercise specialists on our team standing by to care for them.
- Home services – Give your home that lived in look. We’ll rotate your home lights, water plants, bring in the paper and more.
- Need a service you don’t see listed? Contact us and we’ll work to tailor our services to fit your needs.
Want more information on pricing and service options? Click “Request Service“ to request more information. Our Pet Care Coordinators will get back to you as soon as possible. If you prefer to speak to us please feel free to give us a call at 205-588-6499. Our office is open 365 days per year from 7a to 5p.
If you have the information you need and are ready to establish your new account with Fetch! Pet Care. Click HERE!
Loving, professional and reliable pet care… without the hassle!
Our Company Values
We know how hard it is to find an experienced, reliable pet sitter. So we never want to do anything that will make you question our trust for a second. We’ll do our absolute best to be completely honest and transparent with you about our services and your pet’s care.
Life isn’t predictable. It happens fast. Sometimes, you might need to request last-minute care. Sometimes, you might need us to stay with your pet for an extra hour. Sometimes you might have to cancel services. We get it. We understand. We are reliable partners who go the extra mile to ensure your pet not only gets the care they need but is living the best life possible.
As pet owners ourselves, we understand how important reliability is in a pet care provider. We know your pet might not be able to wait an extra hour to go outside. We know you might not be able to find a backup provider last second. You need us to be there, giving your pet the best care possible, exactly when we say we will be. We know you expect this of us and we expect it of ourselves.